Makoto Kubota has been recording and releasing his Zomeki albums of Awa Odori, dance festival music since 2010. Vol.8 is a second edtion of remixes by various producers and remixers that Kubota has met over several years, from Denmark (via Poland), Brazil, Israel, Cameroon, Ukraine and Netherlands and four remixes by Kubota. Styles range from exotica to Moroccan Gnawa,
1. Zomeki no.60 MooSaSa by MooLatte (Denmark, Poland)
feat. Keiko Hayashi on Vocal and Makoto Kubota on Guit.
2. Zomeki no.61 Paraiba Dub by Chico Correa (Brazil)
feat. OKoi san on Vocal, Jefferson Leite on rabeca and Gedjaraku
3. Zomeki no.62 Geisha Stylee by Makot Kubota (Japan)
feat. Naka Kawada on Vocal & Shamisen and Tsuda Boni Odori All Stars on Chorus
4. Zomeki no.63 Obake Odori by O.M.F.O. (Holland, Ukraine)
5. Zomeki no.64 Awa Gnawa by Ambient Chameleon (Japan, Cameroon)
feat.Youssef Jandouk on Vocal & Guenburi and Val on rap.
6. Zomeki no.65 Jaffa Strut by Uri Brauner Kinrot (Israel) feat. Tonosama Ren
7. Zomeki no.66 Mayuzuki goes to Bollywood by Tomohisa Ishikawa (Japan)
feat. Mayuzuki Ren
from TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND
8. Zomeki no.67 Phunki AWA 2019 by Makoto Kubota (Japan)
feat. Sugisawa Sisters (Koyenji) and Kamakura Odori
9. Zomeki no.68 Kitou New Moon by Taichi Ooru (Japan)
10. Zomeki no.69 Naruto Bushi by Makoto Kubota and Amacha (Japan)
feat. Amacha on Vocal & Shamisen and Makoto Kubota on Bass and Guit.
(song written by Eiji Hinoki, Shinpei Nakayama)
11. Zomeki no.70 Awa Passion by Yoshiharu Takeda and Taikai Okuyama
feat. Nozoki Karakuri and Kohiki Uta of Iya by Kikuko Udo