Mioko Yamaguchi released three albums in the early 1980s, and composed hundreds of songs for pop singers. Her first two albums, Yumehiko and Nirvana have been called 80s City Pop in recent years, while her third album, Tsukihime, is 1980s technopop/ambient. Floma is an album of self covers, with three songs each from her first three albums, plus three bonus tracks that she has written for other artists. Technopop, roots, electronic, City Pop mixtures and more. Produced by Logic System and Mioko Yamaguchi.
1. Satemo Appare Yumezakura new ver.
2. Hakuchumu new ver.
3. Tsukihime (MOON-LIGHT PRINCESS) new ver.
4. Itsumo Takaramono Takarajima ver.
5. NIRVANA new ver.
6. Chanky Tour NEW YORK ver.
7. Itsuka Yurarete Toi Kuni new ver.
8. Omatsuri new ver.
9. Yume Hiko new ver.
10. Yume Hiko A DREAM OF CANADEON ver.
11. Jane Barkin no You ni Nakebaii | Miwa Kawagoe
12. Recede (Tozakari Yuku Omoi) | Masayuki Suzuki
13. Owari no Kehai | Yuki Saito