When it was released in 1991, Raizo Sanjo received rave reviews as an important Japanese album in the burgeoning World Music scene. Formed by Mario Agata, OTO and Masahiro Takekawa, the album featured elements of Algerian rai, Caribbean and other African and Arabic elements. Featured Salif Keita drummer Brice Wassy. CD1 is a remastered version of this album. CD 2 is a live recording of Raizo live at Shibuya Club Quattro on March 1st 1991.
CD1 Raizo Sanjo
1. Furamu Kirin no Kotei
2. Song Cycling (rakkyarakkyasa)
4. kaze no hikaru asa
5. TAMIYA2 (Tamiya Jiro no junjo)
6. Yukiwariso to Aoi Mugiwara
7. Jikan no Owaru toki ~ Kujaku to Menyo
CD2 "Raizo Live Mix"
1. Song Cycling (rakkyarakkyasa)
2. Taiyo no Lartigue
3. Omokage wa Hamashi-mu
4. TAMIYA2 (Tamiya Jiro no junjo)
6. Hoshi no Kai
7. Furamu Kirin no Kotei
9. Jikan no Owaru Toki