The Best 100 Soundscapes of Japan (2 CDs)
100 natural sounds from throughout Japan. These sounds include the bell from the clock tower in Sapporo, Hokkaido, wild animals from Mt.Taisetsu in Nabuta Matsuri in Aomori, the sound of cicadas' at a temple in Yamagata, sounds inside a cave in Gunma, the sound of a bamboo forest in Kyoto, Kawachi Ondo at Jokoji Temple in Osaka, wild deers from Miyazaki, the sound of Chigamigawa river in Kagoshima, Eisa in Okinawa. 2CDs with English liner notes.
Best of the Earth - Chikyuno Koe
Satoru Nakada is a pioneer of nature sounds. All of his groundbreaking albums are re-released at a lower price as is this sampler of tracks from the various albums. 1. Bali : Java Igen II 2. Bali : Java Burwan 3. Yakushima : Shirotani Unsuikyo I 4. Yakushima : Near Wilson Stump 5. Tahiti : Tahaa Island Tiba 6. Hawaii : Maui Island Wairua 7. Near Nishijima Whale 8. Okinawa Iriomote Near Sakishimasuoo 9. Okinawa : Kuroshima Midnight Forest 10. Torinidado : In Jungle Near Maracas Bay 11. Rocksbollow Argir Falls 12. Torinidado : Port of Spain Carnival
Voices of the Earth - Islands- Bali - The Mystique Air
1. Java Igen I 2. Java Igen II 3. Sulawesi Ujun Pandan 4. Lombok Gnun Mareje I 5. Lombok Gnun Mareje II 6. Java Burwan 7. Bali Sminyak 8. Bali Ubudu 9. Bali Bug Bug
Voices of the Earth - Islands - Yakushima -The Circle of Life
The island south of Kagoshima, famous for its incredible nature and giant cedar trees. 1. Yodo River Near Mouth I 2. Yodo River Near Mouth II 3. Shirotani Unsuikyo I 4. Shirotani Unsuikyo II 5. Near Tsuji Toge 6. Near Wilson Kabu 7. Jomonsugi 8. Near Kuromidake 9. Shika no Sawa 10. Seibu Rindo I 11. Near Nagata
Voices of the Earth - Islands - Tahiti - The Paradise
1. Tahaa Island Tiba 2. Laiatea Island Puohine 3. Laiatea Island Fetuna 4. Laiatea Island Abela 5. Tahiti Island Tautira 6. Fahine Island Haapu 7. Fahine Island Paalea 8. Bolabola Island Matira
Voices of the Earth - Islands - Hawaii - The Wild and Beautiful
1. Maui Island Wairua 2. Kauai Island Hanalei 3. Hawaii Island Opihikao 4. Kauai Island Haena 5. Hawaii Island Kalapana 6. Hawaii Island Kilawear Volcano 7. Hawaii Island Pohohiki
Voices of the Earth - Islands - Ogasawara - Oceanic Wonderland
1. Chichi Island Miyanohama 2. Near Minami Island Dolphine I 3. Near Minami Island Dolphine II 4. Chichi Island Kopepe Beach 5. Chichi Island Near Nakayama Pass 6. Chichi Island Near Tokoyo Falls 7. Haha Island Near Kuwanoki Mauntain 8. Chichi Island Rain Fall on Gajumaru Tree Near Tennoura 9. Chichi Island West Coast 10. Near Nishi Island Whale 11.Chichi Island Hatsuneura
Voices of the Earth - Islands - Okinawa - The Southern Comfort
1. Iriomote Island Near Sakishimasuoo 2. Iriomote Island Nakama River Near Mouth 3. Iriomote Island Tsukigahama Beach I 4. Miyako Island Ingyaa Beach 5. Yonaguni Island Kataburu Beach 6. Ishigaki Island Near Akashi 7. Iriomote Island Near Mariudo 8. Iriomote Island Tsukigahama Beach II 9. Iriomote Island Near Yufu Island 10. Kuro Island Midnight Forest 11. Iriomote Island Hinaisaara Near Mouth 12. Ishigaki Island Ishina Beach
Voices of the Earth - Islands - Caribbean Islands - Rhythm of Sunlight
1. Tobago : Pigeon Point Beach Side 2. Tobago : Stone Heaven Bay 3. Tobago : In Jungle Near Bermont 4. Trinidad : In Jungle Near Maracas Bay 5. Rocksbollow Argir Falls 6. Torries Bay Sunset 7. Trinidad : Port of Spain Carnival
Amami island is one of the most unspoilt islands in Japan. This is a CD of nature sounds from Amami. Rain, forest, streams etc..on nine tracks. Recorded by musician and sound engineer Joe Okuda.
Natural beach sounds from Amami island, Katoku beach, Saneku beach and Surihama beach.
Natural sounds from the Shimanto river in Kochi, in the west of Japan.
Yakushima, south of Kagoshima is home to unique trees, clean rivers, natural spas and dense forests. It is an oasis of natural beauty. Joe Okuda's latest album of natural sounds records the rich variety of nature found on Yakushima.